I’ve been thinking a lot lately about tolerance, forgiveness and expectations.
There are always two sides to every story and somewhere in between lies the truth
- I am only human and I will probably disappoint you, but that's never my intention.
- Please, when I do, remember to turn it around and consider that you may have disappointed me also before you are quick to judge.
- Quitting or giving up because things don’t go your way seems to be an expression of intolerance. If you quit, it's on you.
- I like to think I’m an accepting person and I despise acts of intolerance or biased views. But if I don’t forgive and open my heart; I’m no better than those I denounce.
- We all need to be careful of the pedestals on which we stand and the tiaras that we like to wear; do we really embody the high expectations to which we hold others? Probably not, so step down and embrace your mistakes and faults and accept the same from others.
- Be kind to others.
- Keep ugly thoughts to yourself and look in the mirror before you choose to share them. Is there a better way to see things? Is there a different window from which to see the world or others?
- If you ever wonder, I probably forgave you a long time ago. I hope that you forgive me too.
- There are always two sides to every story and somewhere in between lies the truth.