Baxter is a big lovable calm boy that is looking for a quieter home and a family to share his love and life with! He loves people and children and dogs that match his own energy level. Baxter does not act his age and loooves walks, being brushed, going for car rides and food (a little too much) but above all attention. Looking for a devoted loving companion? Awesome so is Baxter!
- Breed: Alaskan Malamute
- Gender: Male
- Color: Black and White
- Age: 8 Years
- Weight: 97 Pounds
- Energy Level: Low to Medium
- Interaction with Humans: Loves people and is good with children.
- Interactions with other Dogs: Loves all dogs but cannot be around small dogs!
- Interactions with cats: No Cats
- Training Notes: A great boy that is trustworthy in the house when left alone. Tolerates his kennel.
- Location: Hickman, NE