Adopted December 2015!
Licorice is a loving, gentle girl. She loves attention and wants nothing more than to be part of the family. She adores her time outside walking and even taking a break to people watch! She is scared of the loud lawn equipment and very subtly tries to hide her entire body beside you while passing it.
She loves to go for a ride, if she sees an open car door, she will jump right in! She loves to show your her
big beautiful smile, just give her a belly rub and she will thank you with a smile to light up the room.
If you are looking to add a gentle soul to your family, you will want to meet sweet Licorice!
- Husky/Malamute mix
- Gender: Female
- Age: 2
- Color: Grey and white
- Energy level: moderate
- Interaction with humans: Loves human attention and wants to greet everyone she sees.
- Interaction with cats: Not recommended
- She is good with dogs her own size.
- Currently being treated for heartworm
- Training: She is great on leash and knows "no pull". She also knows sit, come, stay, let's go and leave it. She is working hard on not jumping up, but responds well to "off". She is just so happy to be with people, she has a hard time containing herself.