Mary will sing you a song all day long. She loves to woo and talk to you. Mary is enjoying middle age and is quite comfortable napping on a soft bed when it’s time to settle down. She loves romping in the snow and long walks. She is a gentle soul and would be great for a family with kids, dogs or cats.
- Breed: Siberian Husky
- Gender: Female
- Color: Gray and White
- Age: 8 years
- Weight: 37 lbs.
- Energy Level: Low
- General Condition: Excellent weight, her teeth could use a cleaning. Her fur is thin in spots, our vet believes this will improve with good nutrition.
- General Health: Good
- Interaction with humans: Wants to be near her humans
- Interaction with other dogs: Good dog skills
- Interaction with cats: Good
- Training Notes: Mary is extremely anxious in a kennel / crate, but has proven to be trustworthy outside the kennel. We recommend containing with a baby gate.