Hello! My name isBob Dylanand I would love to meet you!
Who needs a sweet mellow husky to spend this chilly weather with? Bob Dylan is just that perfect combination guy! As much as Bob Dylan loves to play with buddies and a game of fetch with his people, he loves naps just as much! Any chance he gets to sneak in a little dream, he will take! Car seat, kitchen rug, couch or even bare floor! He previously had cataract surgery that restored vision to his left eye and just requires a daily drop in each eye that he does like a champ.
This does not stop him from loving life, playing, and showing off all the tricks he know! Bob Dylan loves to be with his people, so much that he prefers sleeping near them rather than in his kennel; however, he must be crated when left alone so he doesn't try to find out. If left alone outside too long, he will come looking for you and has gone over a 4 feet fence so a 6 foot privacy fence is preferable and he should not be left out by himself without a watchful eye. He is working on feeling comfortable in his kennel, so lots of physical and mental exercise will help him sleep sound!
If you are looking for a loving boy to snuggle up with this winter and be your sidekick all year, you have to meet Bob!
More About Me:
- Breed: Siberian Husky
- Gender: Male
- Color: Red and White
- Age: 2 year
- Weight: 72 lbs
- Energy: Medium
- General Condition: Once daily eye drops due to previous cataract surgery. Full vision restored in left eye. Right eye sees shadows.
- Interaction with humans: Loves to be with his people.
- Interaction with other dogs: Good with most dogs.
- Interaction with cats: Unknown
- Training notes: Super smart boy that knows sit, down, shake and army crawl. Continuing work on crating comfortably