Hello! My name isBoltand I would love to meet you!
Hello, I'm Bolt! I am a sweet husky that's more on the mellow side (for huskies). I know the commands "sit", "come", "stay", and "drop it". I love being pet and brushed and I get along with just about everyone (even cats!), but I do prefer humans over age 7! I enjoy playing fetch, tug, going on car rides, and chewing on deer antlers and tennis balls! I am still working on my kennel training but I am trustworthy when left home alone- as long as the kitchen counters are clear of temptation, obviously. I've had a couple seizures but I'm currently on minimal medication that keeps them under control. I've been seizure free for over 2 months! If you'd like to meet me please put in an application right away, I'm excited to find a forever home!
More About Me:
- Breed: Siberian Husky
- Gender: Male
- Color: White and Cream
- Age: 4 Years Old
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Energy Level: low to Medium
- Interactions with Humans: Great prefers over 7 years old.
- Interactions with other Dogs: Great!
- Interactions with cats: May be okay with cats
- Medical Notes: Requires daily medication to keep seizures under control
- Location: Omaha, NE