Hello! My name isBoltand I would love to meet you!
Hello, I'm Bolt! I am a sweet pup that's more on the mellow side (for huskies). I know the commands "sit", "come", "stay", and "drop it". I love being pet and brushed and I get along with just about everyone (even cats!), but I do prefer humans over age 7! I enjoy playing fetch, tug, going on car rides, and chewing on deer antlers and tennis balls! I am still working on my kennel training but I am trustworthy when left home alone- as long as the kitchen counters are clear of temptation, obviously. I've had a couple seizures but I'm currently on minimal medication that keeps them under control. I've been seizure free since March! If you'd like to meet me please put in an application right away, I'm excited to find a forever home!
More About Me:
- Breed: Siberian Husky
- Gender: Male
- Color: White and Cream
- Age: 4 Years Old
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Energy Level: low to Medium
- Interactions with Humans: Great prefers over 7 years old.
- Interactions with other Dogs: Great!
- Interactions with cats: May be okay with cats
- Medical Notes: Requires daily medication to keep seizures under control
- Location: Omaha, NE