Hello! My name isCaptain Hookand I would love to meet you!
Hello, I'm Captain Hook! I'm looking for a stress free home with a family that has experience in treating diabetes. I am an awesome companion but I will require a little more work than some of the other pups including prescription food, blood tests, daily insulin injections, and a watchful eye. Although I need a low stress environment, I can still play and have fun. I am very sweet and loving, and I am a professional snuggler- I would really enjoy sleeping next to you on your bed at night! I am hopeful that there is someone out there willing to be my caretaker; if you think you might be up for it, please put in an application to meet me and an adoption counselor will give you more information about my medical needs!
More About Me:
- Breed: Siberian Husky
- Gender: Male
- Color: Black & White
- Age: 5 years
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Energy Level: Med-High Energy
- Interaction with Humans: Great! Very playful
- Interactions with other Dogs: Good
- Interactions with cats: May be okay with cats
- Training Notes: Knows basic commands, house trained, wire crate trained
- Medical Notes: Recently diagnosed with diabetes, requires daily injections
- Location: Omaha, NE