Hello! My name isCaseyand I would love to meet you!
Casey is a ten year old Husky/Shepherd mix. Ever since he was a puppy, he lived with his only owner and two other dogs. Then suddenly his life was turned upside down. Sadly, his owner passed away from cancer, and Casey ended up in a very high kill shelter in California.
Taysia Blue Rescue was called in to see if we could help him out since his time was extremely limited. How could we say no to that sweet face of his? He arrived in Colorado and instantly stole the heart of everyone he met. He is very sweet, mellow, and well behaved. Don't let his age fool you! After warming up to you, he will even play and show his puppy side. He loves everyone he meets, including children, other dogs, and cats!
Actually, he is a little intimated by cats, but over time we are sure he can learn to become good friends with them. He is healthy, happy, and looking forward to enjoying his senior years in a home with a loving family. Could you be the one to give this sweetheart the home he deserves?
More About Me:
- Breed: Husky/Shepherd Mix
- Gender: Male
- Color: White, brown, and black
- Age: 10 years
- Energy Level: Medium (has puppy like zoomies after a few weeks of warming up to new people!)
- Interactions with Humans: Loves people! He wants to always be with his people.
- Interactions with other dogs: He gets along with dogs of all sizes.
- Interactions with cats: Yes, he is fine with cats! He is currently living with a foster feline.
- Training notes: He is all around a good boy! Whoever said you can't teach an old dog new tricks hadn't met Casey!
- Location: Denver, CO