Hello! My name isJoyand I would love to meet you!
Hello, my name is Joy! I am at my prime right now- not so young that I need to be potty trained, but not so old that I can't get around on my own. In fact, I am a pretty calm husky that likes to lounge around the house and spread lots of love. I don't mind doing the occasional trick or playing with you or other dogs though, that can be fun too.
Oh I should probably tell you - I can see just fine but I do have a genetic eye condition that causes my eyesight to be a little cloudy sometimes. As long as I get my daily eye drops though it won't get any worse! Besides, I don't mind getting my eye drops, and I'll bring so much joy to your home that you won't mind giving them to me. I hope you'll want to meet me soon, I need you and am ready for my forever home.
More About Me:
- Breed: Husky
- Gender: Female
- Color: Black and white
- Age: 7 years
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Energy Level: low to medium
- Interaction with Humans: very loving with humans!
- Interactions with other Dogs: excellent with medium to large dogs, small dogs not recommended
- Interactions with cats: not recommended
- Training Notes: knows "sit", "down", "shake", and is potty trained, but does not love her crate
- Medical Notes: has corneal lipid dystrophy which requires one drop of ointment in each eye daily; requires non-poultry, low-fat diet
- Location: Omaha, NE