Hello! My name isSiriusand I would love to meet you!
My name is Sirius and besides being Sirius-ly handsome, I am a good house-broken husky! I play well with other dogs my size but I also appreciate my alone time and wouldn't mind being the only dog in the house. I am afraid of the crate so I am on my best behavior when you trust me to be loose in the house. Except when food is left on the counters, obviously...
I enjoy being pet and receiving gentle belly rubs, but I don't care for hugs or "in your face" attention. Because of this, I should go to a home that doesn't have small children (they usually can't help themselves around me since I'm so cute and fluffy). I have plenty of energy for long walks but you'll want to keep me out of the mud because I hate baths. I know I may seem a little "high maintenance" but I am fun to be around and I will earn my way into your heart. Please consider putting in an application to meet me!
More About Me:
- Breed: Siberian Husky
- Gender: Male
- Color: Black and White
- Age: 4 years
- Weight: 53 lbs
- Energy Level: Medium - High
- Interaction with Humans: Small children not recommended
- Interactions with other Dogs: Good with same size dogs, hasn't been tested with small dogs yet
- Interactions with cats: Not recommended
- Training Notes: Not crate trained but behaves well in the house
- Location: Omaha, NE