Hello! My name isWillowand I would love to meet you!
Willow is the kind of girl who just loves everyone and everything! She enjoys playing with other dogs, but she can be a little too rough at times because she gets so excited! Her foster parents don't think she has had much training, if any at all. They have been working on training her and report she is doing very well, and just so happens to be treat driven which makes life easier for everyone involved. She is still learning about cats, but hasn't decided if they are friends or frenemies yet. If you are looking for a snuggle bug who is eager to learn and please, Willow fits the bill! She is waiting for her forever home to teach her the ropes of being a good girl, and in return she will love you forever and ever!
More About Me:
- Breed: Husky Mix
- Gender: Female
- Color: Brown, Black and White
- Age: 2 years
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Energy Level: High Energy
- Interaction with Humans: Loves adults, after some training will do great with children
- Interactions with other Dogs: Loves to play with dogs, but gets a little too excited sometimes
- Interactions with cats: Not recommended
- Training Notes: working on it!
- Location: Denver, CO