Hello! My name isWillowand I would love to meet you!
Hi there, I'm Willow! I would describe myself as upbeat, bouncy, and fun! I know there aren't many people that can keep up with me, but I am optimistic that the right family will find me. My perfect home would have ZERO cats, at least one dog companion for me to play with (preferably male, but I can make friends with females too), a large yard to play in, and a privacy fence to keep me where I'm supposed to be! I am silly, energetic and strong like a husky, but also agile and clever like a fox.
I can pull very well, but if you just want an easy going hike I will walk nicely for you with an Easy Walk harness (leash clips on the front). I go into my crate easily but I prefer the plastic kind so that I'm not tempted to try and escape (the wire crates tend to taunt me). I know "sit", "lay down", "stand", and "in your crate". My favorite trick is to catch my treats though- people always seem so impressed by that. If you're liking what you're reading, please apply to meet me! My fur is very soft- trust me, you'll love petting me!
More About Me:
- Breed: Husky Mix
- Gender: Female
- Color: Brown, Black and White
- Age: 2 years
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Energy Level: High Energy
- Interaction with Humans: Loves adults and older children
- Interactions with other Dogs: Great with males, slow intro needed for females; loves to play, but can get overexcited
- Interactions with cats: Not recommended
- Training Notes: Requires privacy fence- can climb chain link. Cries in the crate periodically, for attention.
- Location: Lincoln, NE