*** ADOPTED 3/21/2014 ***
Indigo is a people oriented dog who was found as a stray. He is shy, cautious and concerned about the world around him so needs guidance to improve social interactions with people and dogs. Once his confidence grows he will become an excellent companion for an individual or couple. Indigo enjoys the outdoors so daily walks and weekend hikes will inspire his dreams. Give Indigo the chance to be by your side.
- Breed: Husky Mix
- Gender: Male
- Color: White and buff with blue eyes
- Age: 9 months
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Energy Level: Moderate
- General Condition: Good
- General Health: Excellent
- Interaction with humans: Does well with people. Uncomfortable with high energy households, dogs, and commotion.
- Interaction with other dogs: Good with one other dog after an introduction
- Interaction with cats: Not recommended
- Training Notes: Walks on a leash, sit and down. Training classes recommended for social development.